Quality Management System and Financing Projects Manager
- Desirable university degree in a related field (Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Analyst, Quality Management, etc).
- Desirable training as an Internal Auditor.
- Demonstrable experience in the implementation and maintenance of quality management systems, preferably ISO 9001, in the software industry.
- Deep knowledge of the principles and practices of ISO 9001 and its application in a software development environment.
- Analytical skills to assess quality data and metrics and translate them into concrete improvement actions.
- Excellent proficiency in Office tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of the English language.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Coordination and Communication.
- Training and Development.
- Continuous Improvement and Risk Management.
- Documentation Management.
- Analysis, Coordination, and Implementation of Financing Projects.